6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 26, 2011

day 580

I don't (totally) suck!!!

Woke up, dressed waited for Anita. Awoke to no coffee in Toxichouse. Shebitch had found my stash and hid it. Yes, we live this way, i.e. MY coffee...nothing communal, nothing familial. It obviously didn't dawn on the twat that Taster's Choice made more than one container. Of course, I woke It up to so inform it, at which point It accused me of stealing "my coffee." REALLY can't make up stuff this good.

Anita and I rode off to AP to hook up with DP. Felt good to act normal, if not actually BE normal-leaving at a rational time. We made it to Park Slope in plenty of time, found parking, got our shirt and bibs, off we went. NO problem. Did ok, until I fell, FUCK!!! Took a tumble on some ice, lost a minute of consciousness, next thing I knew I was being picked up by fellow runners. BLESS them. Ran hard, ran well, knowing I fucked up. Turns out, I did ok. Broke 9. NICE!!! Imagine if I hadn't tumbled. Elbow had a hairline fracture, left pinky banged up, but worth it. After the run, people I didn't recognize asked if I was ok, really people, bless you ALL. How cool was that.

Riding with Anita and DP was a blast, always way cool to go with peeps.

Got home, so far so good. Then (theme from Jaws) Shebitch enters. I was in the process of fixing the back door-they broke it-again-It starts flinging my stuff to the ground, raging. How fucking mental. THEN, rages about none of my friends were at the wedding......and you wonder why I referred to "twat" earlier. YOU tell me what I should call the bitch. As I'm, literally, in the process of repairing the door It broke, It's repeatedly flinging my stuff to the ground. This is how I live.

What matters? I broke 9 minutes. YES!!! Even WITH injury!!!!!

No comments: