6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

day 555

...for tomorrow we die!!!

We'll see what today brings. @ 1pm the governor releases his proposed budget. The usual suspects are predicting 40 days of locusts etc...the rest of us are thinking "we've been here before." Makes you wanna stay the course. If you're sure you're doing the right thing, nothing should change. My concern: if displaced, I've built a rather nice way of life, but, what will happen WILL happen. No sense wasting calories worrying.

Did the ellip yesterday evening (no House, good. Needed the workout as there was no spin class and running's off the calendar). This am, same, an hour on the ellip. Blows my mind how my back can tolerate that exercise, yet running hurts like a mofo. Must be the impact part.

Was actually nice this am. Snow, then sleet/freezing rain. The usual suspects were lined up @ the gym waiting to get in. They're all swimmers. 2 others and I went to the cardio room, after 30 minutes, had it to myself. Felt really good to get something done.

No comments: