6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 5, 2011

day 559

YAY!!!

Haven't run in 2 weeks, back illin', so....RACE!

Hooked up with Brotherfromanothermother. My blood, my man, mi compadre. Helluva guy. We ran the first 2 miles together, then he had to drop off. FUCK. WASSUP WIT DAT??? He usually smoked me. Actually hadda ask if I was going too slow or too fast. I WAS REALLY excited to have broken 9 minutes. If I'd have pushed harder for the first 2 miles I could'a come in 'round 8:30, but first day running in so long, better not to push.

really concerned about him though. Not like him to be so slow. And he hasn't seen a doctor yet nor scheduled a stress test. Like I should talk, but I'm not the guy suffering, other than the back.

Really glad the ellip/crosstraining enabled me to not lose my mojo. I'm sure my stamina for diatcnes will suffer, but an hour on the ellip really DOES equal 6/7 miles. Nice.

No comments: