6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 24, 2011

day 578

Bingo!!!

The Line is back!!! YAY!!!!! Doing the abbreviated version paid off. Took 8 minutes off my time. Now, this will NOT ever happen again. Why? Though temps were ok-32-nice right?-my hands were FROZEN. As in: it took 25 mins to regain full movement. WTF??? It wasn't that cold, no wind, yet my hands were cold to the point of pain. THAT sucked, but, my Line is back! Actually hadda take a walk break by the softball fields (I was actually crying out from the pain), but resumed. The good news about freezing is it makes you pick up the pace!

Stoney? After the "Fuck you" of a few days ago, hits on First Bank of Dad for $$$ To hang with his peeps. Told him to pick up the dogshit (first time all week), that I was sick of reminding him to do so, and that "Fuck you" isn't the best way to make a band withdrawl.

Thank GOD the line is clear. Some ice here and there, but this pm into manana heavy rain predicted. YAY!!!!!

No comments: