6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

day 569

ok this is getting absurd!

GREAT running temps, and The Turn is STILL iced. FUCK!!! It IS nice doing 4+ faster than usual, but need those extra 2+ miles. And running after work doesn't cut it.

This morning is a perfect example. Low 30's, with wind felt like 20's. PERFECT!!! BUT, again, The Turn. Either take a chance on a major spill, or turn back.

DO wanna do the Quantum run tonight, so, in the back of my mind I'll be compensating.

And yes, actually got a card and chocolates for Valentines. God bless the lil' fucker. 15 year old boy, in his sullen teen phase, and still made his mom get me a card and treat. So, yes, hadda do a drive by and head back out to buy Shebitch a card for him. It's only right.

...of course I awoke to a note on the counter asking for more $$$ from First Bank of Dad to hang with his peeps after school.

No comments: