6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 18, 2011

day 572

tgif!!!


Tough week, not impossible, but tough.

Had the Comish come for a visit yesterday. While no word of closure, plenty of talk of consolidation. THAT would suck, but, the mortgage will get paid. WAS nice to be in charge, boss had to attend to med appointments, so I was H.N.O.C. No prob.

Back home, Stoney on the RAG. Gave him lunch money, which he proceeded to lose. When I told him his head was up his ass he turned into a total bitch, and yes, I made him aware of it. Jeez, a total pussy. I of course replaced the lost money, but really had it out with him. His tone was WAY outta line.

The Line is back!!! Not a moment too soon.

This weekend, relay weekend. Manana, the 3 x 2's-brotherformanothermother, Terri, and I. Sunday, Cherry Tree 10m-Rob, brotherfromanothermother and I.

No comments: