6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 11, 2011

day 565

YESSS!!!!!

Didn't wanna get outta bed, felt good, not usual for me. OK, made it up. Back ok, not 100%, but I'll take what I can get.

Made it to the job, still half-hearted re: the gym. But, since this am would'a been a run day, get up n' out. So, off I went. Glad I did. Did my time (yes, it IS like a jail sentence, but a good form of enslavement), almost had the place to myself. Alot of the usual suspects take friday off.

I DO find it odd that some take an inordinate amount of time signing up for the cardio machines, to the extent that the time it takes to sign in almost matches the time they spend on the machine itself. It really IS hilarious. Like there's THAT much demand for the cardio machines @ the crack of dawn??? THAT'S why I go in the am, after work the place is feast or famine. You wanna know you can count on a good workout.

No comments: