6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

day 556

it's getting better all the time!

Amazing what a difference a day can make. Governor releases his proposed budget, we're ok, life is good, again.

WAS concerned there, how much would it suck to have worked so hard @ a career to see it all go down the tubes? At least I've got a couple of years left until minimum retirement age. Was actually considering fleeing as an option, i.e. jump on a bus to Arizona. THAT would be great for the short term, hell for the long term: you don't abandon your son. The guilt alone would slay me. Unlike Shebitch I feel responsible.

Last night, celebrate. Stoney was bored to the point that (his x box is broken) he actually agreed to go to the movies with me. I was THRILLED. Went to see The Rite. Shit flick, but going out with him is wonderful.

Working out is getting into a groove. Think I'll marry the elliptical trainer. Rather than The Line, spending an hour on that machine. Getting a lil' TOO used to it. Still, my knees feel good, nice to be pain free! My back, likewise, is improving. Not "there" yet, but not doubled over in pain either.

The "Yin" to the good groove "Yang:" Shebitch, again, stealing my mail. Bogarted my deferred comp statement. Whatthefuck It hopes to gain from this I dunno.

No comments: