6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

day 576

more gooder

after escaping the shit of Toxichouse, made it to The Gym. Not a moment too soon. With that 42 inch behemoth there, I can't even bring myself to focus my gaze upon it. Amazing. Steals my credit card to pay a bill IT should pay, but spends MORE than that self same amount on a television. When the one that was in its place worked perfectly. Amazing. And no, you haven't lived until your son has told you "fuck you," only to have his mother validate his right to say that. Really makes you feel good about yourself. Good to see my efforts are rewarded. And that wasn't even the icing on the cake: repeated references to my "make believe friends." Good times, ahhhh, good times indeed. (this from a religion teacher?)

This am, bone chilling, single digits. Later for even ATTEMPTING to run. An hour on the ellip.

No comments: