6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

day 577

soooooooooo close!

The Line is just about there. One or two more days of above freezing temps, n' I'll be home!!! Not that the crosstraining hurt, my times are better, my back isn't TOTALLY fucked, and my knees are awright. Nice.

Yesterday night, HOCKEY!!! Made it a point to get into as many fights as possible, started 2. Ahhhh, feeling better. What never ceases to amaze me is the "guy thing," we can fight like HELL on the ice-you CAN actually see rage in your opponents eyes-yet all go out for drinks thereafter. Not unlike wrestlers or boxers.

This am, The Line. Saturday's race is a 4m, so I should be ready. Felt REALLY good to be running.

Was nice to see Stoney hosting his peeps yesterday evening. Got back to Toxichouse, they were hangin' playin' X Box. Good. He's off this week. Makes me feel really low, but I can't get into it. Shebitch isn't working, needs to step up and actually DO something. Instead, buys him frozen food and leaves him to fend for himself. He doesn't give a fuck, he has a huge flatscreen. Me? I'm Satan remember?

No comments: