6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

day 574

best of times/worst of times

head outta Toxichouse to meet brotherfromanothermother and Rob for the Cherry Tree 10m Relays. A.k.a. "Relay weekend part 2." So far so good, COLD as a mother, but we had a good time.

That was the good news.

Shebitch planned to get a flat screen tv. Yes, we have no heat, if I don't give Stoney $, he has no lunch, but this CUNT buys a flat screen tv. Not JUST a flat screen, but HD and 42 FUCKING INCHES!!! $800 + bucks. But, we have no heat, and if I don't give Stoney $$$, he has no lunch. Can you imagine???

They haul this monster home, demand use of one of my items (tv stand), note: don't ask, but demand. In the course of removing items from atop it, Stoney utters "Fuck You" to guess who, and Shebitch backs him up. Feeling really good about myself.

In the course of Shebitch's rants, goes on a tear about my make believe friends..." really unnecessarily hurtful stuff. Amazing. And remember, all this in the presence of my son, the one who, apparently, has every right to tell his father "fuck you."

Amazing.

No comments: