6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 1841

And it got better!

This am, all was ok until,,,UNTIL...the mail.

Turns out, It had an accident-head was up Its ass, sideswiped another car. Stoney's car thus needs the right side worked on, big time. Add this to a bill close to $30,000 for when it was hospitalized, and it is 200% psycho. This time: all my pictures from the kitchen thrown to the ground (memories of marathons), some broken. THEN, It threatens ME with a restraining order? Best of all, when I intervene, Stoney pushes me-thinking he's protecting his mother. FUCK me! Imagine, all because it made a shipwreck of everything, I'm the object of purported court action?

Really motivates you to make sales don't it?

But remember, I'm Satan.

Even Stoney realized It's off Its rocker.

Best of all: It had an evening with one of its two groupies who believe I'm shit. Naturally, it comes in breathing venom-when you can't think for yourself this is what happens.

And more! A series of venomous "you're a piece of shit" texts.

Again, really motivational stuff.

THIS is what JEEEEEEZUS would do?

Great religion teacher.

Real sober behavior.

THIS is how you treat your husband, in the presence of your son. Even HE realizes there are conversations children should not be privy to.

...But I'm Satan. And I need counseling. And I need to go to a meeting. Good thing It's home to tell me these things.

(and yes, the same tape: "you took him out of religion..." Like It couldn't have enrolled him?????)

Religion did It a whole lotta good.

No comments: