6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 1867

Yin/Yang

Went out, got my miles good.

Couple of app'ts, didn't pan out. No prob, just gotta keep at it. In the midst of this, GB texts me, asking to meet for coffee. How lovely was that? A peep when I needed 'em, n' they didn't even know it. Nice, thanks God.

Unfortunately, hadda go back to Toxichouse. Stoney, after doing nothing all day, asks if I picked up his computer. I asked if it was ready, he responded "they said it would be 2 days ago."  Call 'em moron! $45 bucks later, it's back. Now, let that sink in. a month ago I told him to take it, did he? Do weed smokers actually accomplish anything? No, rather, let someone else do it, after vandalizing their stuff.

And where was Sybil during all this? @ the beach all day, then going out @ night. Was a motherfucking finger lifted re: the house? Nothing. "We havta start recycling." All It's Snapple bottles now overflowing from the recycling bin. Did It put the bin out? And, again, whose shit fills the recycling bin? (remember when I forgot to give Stoney lunch $, It pled poverty, while remaining shackled to a bottle of Snapple, but I'm Satan. I need counseling). Funny, It now has Medicare-the flights of rage have diminished. But I need counseling.

And yes, I have the Police Officer's cell phone in the event my belongings are vandalized again.

Imagine threatening your father, threatening his belongings. Smoke some more, and I LIVE for the day his spawn return the favor.

I love the shit outta this kid and this is how he repays me. Oh, wait, all I do is work daily and pay the bills. Ain't I a motherfucker? I don't deserve to leave the house trusting my stuff is safe. Rather, I should, daily, return to a place where no one does shit, but one tells me everything I should do, and the other smokes daily and takes his shit out on me.

Thank God I run.

No comments: