6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 1863

Deja vu?

Woke up, got my miles. Good. Hit my first app't, so far so good. Then...THEN...call from Sybil. Turns out, it gave the phone to Stoney who was doing his best impersonation of Sybil. Foaming @ the mouth. The screen on his laptop shattered, he was-of course-blaming me. "You havta pay...I'm gonna wreck your stuff..." When I got there, It was-of course-gone. Stuck around juuuuust long enough to fuck me. He, claiming all sorts of hurtful shit, threatening to-naturally-damage my belongings in the den.

Great parenting.

So, needless to say didn't make the sale.

And It, nowhere to be found.

Turns out the screen HAD a crack, the moron must've shattered it when closing it-as you know, a crack doesn't remain a crack for long. But naturally, it HADDA be me, satan, who was the cause. No one here takes responsibility for anything.

And, after claiming I hadda pay, he goes out, smokes all day with his friends, then blows over $50 on a fucking video game. Value of a dollar? Not @ this address. Could'a paid for a new computer.

Nugent? Amazing. LOUD! And I was hangin' with a waitress, we hit it off. A nice person, we hit many of the same spots in nyc. I hadda eat my words when I said The Paramount's volume usually wasn't LOUD. last night, I was-happily-wrong.

Nuge turns 66, wow!

No comments: