6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 1868

THAT was weird

I seem to do well stalking, i.e. when a client has an app't, doesn't show, I'm really good @ waiting them out.

Yesterday, got my miles (The Line, thank God!), saw my Dim Sum peeps. Nice.

Then headed to my app't. She said to call before I showed-never do that, it gives them an escape. I show, nothing, she's out running errands.

There I am, WAY the fuck east (East Islip), and she's in Nassau! I said "lets hookup there." Good thing we didn't.

I waited, and waited. 3 hours later she shows, with hub, good.

So, sold her and her man a policy. Waiting works. Remember the guy in Hempstead, same thing.

So, got my miles, wrote the policy. We start talking, turns out, she's from my 'hood-4 blocks away!!!!! She knew St.Gabe's, everything! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

It pays to be a marathon runner, don't quit, stick to it.

But wait, it got better!

While I was there, Football Dad called! I couldn't take the call (rude) but I responded as soon as I left her place. How lovely was it to speak with him. Again, right person, right place.

If I'd fed into impulse, when she didn't answer the door, I'd have blanked for the week. I didn't break records, but I wrote. Nice.

Thanks God. Helluva week, but we did it!!!!!!!

No comments: