6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 1853

Thanks God!

Did The Line yesterday. No races, so, figured I'd get distance in + hills. Lo and behold, I'm @ the gym changing, Football Dad texts me saying he's headed to The Parkhouse. Cool! We ran together, shared with each other, I felt better. THEN, GT was walking the other way, I doubled back, walked and talked. My heart was lightened.

THEN, appeared (naturally) early for a 2pm app't, enter the building, an apartment bldg.-I didn't know the #. The security guy @ the desk didn't have the apartment number either. FUCK. Fortunately (again, God took care) a peep called to ask some mundane follow up questions-bottom line-I felt better. With a clear head, I called 411, got his #, headed over. Wrote him up.

A good day.

Of course, Sybil STORMS in after 9pm, 9:47 asks if the dog was fed. No, we waited all day for your useless ass to show. Fucking self centered bitch. And best of all, checked the website, it's getting almost $700 a month disability! Pays ZERO bills! And I get to pay the taxes. Go ahead, take me to court, pay your own fucking taxes.

No comments: