6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 1854

?

Stoney's Birthday yesterday, 19. Got him a $97 gift card. Why not $100? Like I got that much to piss away? Took out $3 for the Father's Day card he never got me. He'll never put 2 n' 2 together, but I know and God knows.

He actually made me happy-but that got shot down (more on that later). As part of the "you have no rights in the place you pay for" regime, It HADDA have access to the garage. Same drama as The Den-it's my turf so It must fuck it up, or make me feel bad. Nice try. This latest attempt:  It tells all Its friends I have the garage padlocked. True (notice, It never tells Its peeps It has wrecked the house. That Its piles of CRAP inhabit every available square inch). So, It, naturally, has to drag this into Its purported court case. But wait, there's more! It claims Its friend will take the bikes out of the basement, help rip the lock off the garage, then put them inside the garage. Now, let that sink in. Originally, It hadda have the bikes in my den. Fucking bitch. Now, the garage. What's wrong with the basement?????

So, long story insufferable, when Stoney came in, had him and his peeps help. Problem solved. Of course, then It hasta push for a key to the garage. Not too psycho is it? It got what It wanted, then hadda push more buttons.

But I digress. Issue is that Stoney got his birthday gift. But it got better! He asked for weights! One factoid you didn't know: I have a full weight bench in the garage. Been waiting for the right time, here it was! So, he and his peeps helped move it into the backyard. BOOM! Rikers Island weight training!

So, what was the downside? You KNOW he got wasted as hell. And what did Ms.12 Step do? Woke up this am, beers in the fridge. Again, what did Ms.12 Step do? Nothing. Not a motherfucking thing.
Good sobriety. Better parenting.

But I need counseling.

No comments: