6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 1846

GREAT am!

woke up, assuming THAT'S not a bad thing, to no humididididity. Cool temps, perfect for a run. MUST enjoy this day, if it kills me. Stoney and It out 'til after I went to sleep, the dog they claim to love by my side due to fireworks. Again, all It does is play (lay in the sun after cancer, smart), then bitch about $.

What, among other things, gets me: It claimed I thought/acted as if I was hot shit in my prior position. Meanwhile, I always kept Gandhi in mind, as in: exemplify ultimate humility. You know where that "hot shit" stuff came from-one of Its 2 main peeps-the one with severe self esteem issues. the one who claimed I was rude.

I always exemplify the "treat everyone with respect" mantra. Does it hurt to do so? No. So, that also places the onus on them. I.E. if they have a problem with you, it's squarely THEIR problem. I, in no way/shape/form/ contributed to it.

Today, I will run. Yesterday, I ran. 2 good days. In spite of my circumstances.

No comments: