6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 1850

Pure bitch.

Hot day, still, got my run in so how bad could it be.

It texts me: "did you eat a banana?" Can you believe this shit? Would YOU waste your time with this? But, I need a meeting. But, I need counseling. I'm Satan after all, apparently, with a potassium deficiency.

Then, I awaken, there are 4 chairs around the dining room table. All have shit all over them (what, EAT @ a dining room table? You nuts?). So, guess who's shit was moved? Mine. The only chair clear of hoarders crap, now clear of my belongings. It adores being mean for the sake of being mean.

But remember, I need a meeting. I need counseling. I'm Satan.

Thank God I run.

Shit, literally, all over the house, piles of it, everywhere. But God forbid I have a chair @ the table with minimal stuff upon it. What a cruel person. THAT'S what JEEEEEEZUS would do.

No comments: