6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 1859

Progress

Coming to terms with this part of my life, this is a good thing.

Submitting my final credential renewal application, really a turning point. This is the sort'a thing that hurts. Normally, "retirement" would be celebrated, in recognition of what someone has accomplished. Here @ Toxichouse, it's more ammunition for scorn and anger-as in "I never finished shit in my life, and I hate seeing that you did 3 careers." But of course, I need counseling.

Seminarian, Teacher, Counselor, Director. Wow. Helluva ride, so far!

Unfortunately, I come in, a prized possession is broken. Why? Of course the Almighty, Stoney, HADDA move his laptop. In the process, of course, something I love gets broken-a statue. Rather than do what Psychobitch does, I explained to him the irony: I move the slightest thing in the fridge and am threatened with court action, meanwhile he can violate my space and break my belongings. Of course he responds with "I don't have dental or health benefits," to which I naturally didn't respond-he was stoned as hell-bong in the living room (nice job 12 step mom).

Hey, I live my life the best I can. Period.

Then, It comes in-after 10pm, decides It needs MY shelfspace. Really. I must be a shit magnet, everything apparently revolves around me. Funny thing is, It can have the shelf, really don't give a fuck. But It'll still be a Bitch. Remember what we went through with the bikes in the garage? They're there now, It's still a psycho.

I ran, life is good.

No comments: