6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 1861

Here we go again

Did the Live Poultry 5k. It begins and ends @ a live poultry store, the scent is FUGLY!!!!! I always joke that rather than awards, they should give meat.

There was a big Long Island run today, a mile from Toxichouse, but you gotta do Queens.

Then, I hadda come "home." Big mistake. It scalped the bushes-attempting to trim them in Its manic state, really butchering the shit outta them, then leaving clippings everywhere. So, of course, I cleaned up. It's what I do. Get abused, then clean.

Of course, part of this was putting shit away. For which I likewise got torn a new one, "I want that THERE!!!!!" But you know me, I need counseling. Sick fuck.

Now, look @ the last post. Add that to: Stoney's car is ready. Hmmmmm, wonder if It has the $.

But God forbid I actually put something away. For THAT, call the lawyer.

I ran, I'm ok.

No comments: