6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 1870

?????

So, with National Grid sending It mail re: $28 outstanding (imagine breaking balls for that amount. Worse yet, It ignoring the payment), It goes out and...AND...buys Lobster! This psycho is beyond description. Better yet, just as I'd always urged It to go Civil Service (but THAT would require commitment and responsibility), I'd always suggested...what's that word...A SHOPPING LIST? So, It goes out, spends your taxpayer $ on absolute CRAP, then we run outta milk. Amazing. And you KNOW Stoney won't cut into his weed $ to buy milk (he DOES work @ Target, a.k.a. one big mutha grocery section).

So, in a nutshell, yes I ran. And Pilates. And later Spin. Keeps me outta Its way. Good for my head.

No comments: