6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 1864

WTF?

Did I walk into The Twilight Zone?

Lets don't get ahead of ourselves.

"I went home with a waitress...the way I always do." Was nice to hang with someone who didn't think I was Satan. Later, did a Pilates class, the instructor is cool.

Then I get into Toxichouse. It is actually speaking like a normal person. We discuss Stoney, typical teenage behavior. My problem: after It, conveniently, gave him Its phone, It leaves. Nice. Leave a psychotic teen with anger issues all alone. Moron.

But, that doesn't change the topic. It was actually behaved. amazing.

You'd think we lived in a normal domicile, until you saw the piles of crap everywhere and bare walls from where It grabbed my frames and flung them to the ground.

But, I ran, I'm good.

Later in the eve, went to Rob's Dad's wake. 2 wakes in a couple'a weeks. I guess I'm lucky (?) most of my fam passed. Sucks to go through it @ a younger age, but it is what it is.

Today, back to my former gig to get some papers signed. Gonna be weird. Good, but weird.

No comments: