6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 1851

Ouch!

Started the day well, made a sale-after stalking this one person for a few days-a good person, but tough sched.

Then, home for a bit, fortunately. Gas co hadda stop in to do some stuff, unfortunately that meant the basement. Ewwwww. Also unfortunately, Stoney was here to give the blow by blow to Sybil. You can imagine the scene when they hadda wade all over Its shit piled everywhere down there. Of course, this translated to my assreaming when It got home. The usual, just rewind the litany of my Satanic behavior, gonna tell the judge.......you have the garage and the den (and It has the REST OF THE FUCKING HOUSE), funny how the den is always a recurring theme. Let that sink in: living room, basement, dining room (now devoid of any of my pictures), bedroom (in which It never sleeps), yet focus solely on my shit. Nice job keeping the focus. This is how JEEEEEEEEEZUS would behave?

But I need a meeting. But I need counseling.

(starting to get the picture? Think It's off Its meds?).

Best of all: all that shit came after a day @ the beach. Tough life. As I was working. Satan does that.

No comments: