6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 1856

What a difference a day makes!

Called the NYSERS, got some info re: my retirement. turns out, I'm a fool to NOT put in my papers now. I'm eligible to collect @ 55, delaying it only deprives my pocket of $. So, wtf! Nice to have that security! We won't lose the house, things will work out.

That was the good news. Other news: It, again, went on a major tear. Glad It did. This time even Stoney hadda tell it to STFU. Same old shit, just dif day. Really tiresome.

Best line of the evening: "I'm going to take you for all you have." Good luck, paying half the debt incurred from your own hospitalization, taking over 1/2 the mortgage, paying your own taxes. Enjoy.

And yes, this am, I ran. Order is restored to the universe.

No comments: