6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 19, 2014

WWFS

What would Freud say?

Come in, venomous note on the cabinet, "move your fucking stuff...." This from #1 JEEEZUS freak, apparently THIS is the kinda note our lord and savior would leave. apparently it lost the ability to speak. And yes, FUCK must figure prominently with each communication.

Rather than simply ask.

And yes, It focuses solely on my stuff, i.e.: I have the den, which of course becomes Grand Central station since that's my ground zero-also the cleanest part of Toxichouse. It never ceases to tear me a new one re: the locked containers. Never a mention about stealing my stuff, hence the locks on the containers. THAT would involve responsibility and ownership of its issues (but remember, I need counseling). Rather, wherever there is any trace of me in the house I pay for (remember throwing my pictures to the ground? By the way, those walls remain bare. Just how TOXIC is this bitch?), that trace must be made to disappear.

So, what was the latest issue? Stoney's no longer eligible for disability. No more free money for It for Stoney. This after spending $300 for his birthday. Nice to have that kinda free money. Thank you taxpayers. Fucking moron.; Meanwhile, National Grid is breaking balls to collect $28, but this Psychobitch just sticks Its head in the sand.

Funny how the same day these bills come in, and the notice about no more $ for Stoney, I havta move MY stuff. It suddenly decides all its shit, god forbid you stop buying crap, must be put where my stuff is.

Fuck it, I really don't fucking care.

No comments: