6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 1849

Work!

Hittin' the street is tough, tougher when you feel they that live under your roof screw you @ every turn. Having no support, come in to find your things vandalized, not nice. But gotta man up and work.

Got my miles, did evening Spin, day wasn't a total loss.

Yesterday was 24 years of marriage. If I hadda do it all over again would I? Yes. I can honestly say I love the person I married. The person who now lives under the same roof, it's a hit and miss on a daily basis. THAT'S what hurts. Also knowing all our shared friends now share a mutual contempt for me-if they were cool we'd be selling them all over the place. It has zero concept of the consequences of Its actions. It is what it is.

And what happened yesterday? I of course bought a card. After 9 pm they went to the movies. Really makes ya feel warm inside don't it?

No comments: