6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 1847

Nice surprise!

No race yesterday, none the day before either. Adjusting to more change-Trainer leaving the gym as well as the Program Coordinator., both of whom I'd come to know and like. As we now know from my past gig, everything changes.

So, with no race, what did I do? The Line. There I am, merrily doin' my thang, 400 metres or so into it. Who passes me, doing a double take? Football Dad and his peep! God bless him. Wasn't feeling too good about myself, God puts the right guy in my path, literally.

Unfortunately, I went home, and It-naturally-hadda break my balls. Same script dif year-this time: putting the bikes in the garage. Its hasn't been ridden in over 10 years, his in over 5. Both have flats. It's merely an effort to break my balls. Amazing. disheartening.

No comments: