6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 30, 2011

day 673

I miss my Mother!!!

Memorial day, a day for family to come together, a day for Americans to thank they that keep us free. Ok, got half of that covered. Re: the family thing? NOT.

Back when things were normal, Maman was the glue. We all went to Uncle Pete's for a barbecue. No mas. Since Maman died, every man for himself. Not helping matters is Shebitch turning everyone against me.

Where does that leave us? Shebitch out, Stoney knows not where (great parenting). He's now finally awake after last night's game (rock star hours), and I'm glad to have the place quiet. So it goes.

Looked up the race results, for yesterday's 10m, had EXACTLY the same time as last year. Wow. Of course, last year I didn't race the day before, much less @ a sub 9 pace.

This am was dicey. headed to The Parkhouse, halfway there serious clouds, Doubled back, shut the windows. Good thing. It POURED!!! So, hit the unit, made sure all was stable, then waited out the rain. if I'd gone @ my usual time, would'a had no problem. Waiting for the club, POURING. AND, only one peep showed (to THAT point). Waited til 9:20, then got my miles in. HOTTTTTTT, 2 water stops. Passed the walkers on the way out. Pret showed as I was pulling out, they didn't score the Jewish race, another nail in that coffin. Sucks for them.

A very good weekend, had fun, made progress. Thanks peeps! (see pix below)

***Brotherfromanothermother? No show @ Long Beach, no show @ The Game. Wow.

*********Surprise!!!!! Shebitch got the fixin's for a bbq. WOW!!!!! Ok, God, You exist!!!

No comments: