6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

day 653

THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!

Every morning (or, every morning I run) I see these particular usual suspects-local Korean Running Club peeps. Of course, suffering from "runner's low self esteem" I figure I could never keep pace with them. Lo and behold, I don't suck!!! Nice. Actually followed, then eventually, passed them. One remarking "you go fast," not at all, everything IS relative. Still, nice validation.

Reviewed the weekend, turns out I'm doing a consistent 4m. This weekend's was equal to one of 2 weeks prior. Good. Need the consistency in pace.

Re: mental illness. Seems to be rearing Its ugly head in the form of the daily rage: gotta find SOME reason to scream. Yesterday: moving the chairs in the driveway. When asked to explain why I did, I asked the last time It cut the lawn, or did anythinjg around the house for that matter-let alone cook or clean? Point being, I refuse to have my driveway littered with the detritus filling Its car.

Running-good. Everything else-not always.

No comments: