6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 27, 2011

day 670

The streak continues!!!

(feel like I cheated even though I raced Wed night). Still, ran every day this week. Mental status shows it. Feel good in general ;).

St.Francis esta manana. Felt good. Prob is: running after 7am feels OPPRESSIVE. Too damned hot! Knees feeling good! That Born to Run stuff is true! My NB's, worn to shit, work. Now they're my daily running shoe. Went to see Hangover 2 last evening, picked up a pair of Nikes, as an alternate. No more of this massive cushioning bullshit. Time to run naturally.

Feeling good. Heard another staffperson here is applying for the Director gig. How a half time staff person can even THINK of applying? Dunno. Actually yes, a nurse and caucasian, who won't take direction from a minority. Hey, if I'm appointed, Stoney goes to college, if not, I did my best.

Again, looking forward to the weekend-the local 5k manana, 10m in Long Beach Sunday.

No comments: