6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, May 29, 2011

day 672

day 2 of the weekend, a qualified success!

Did the 10m this am. HOTTT, but an hour earlier than yesterday's (thank GOD). That hour made a dif. Cloudy, sun wasn't yet out in fuill strength. AND, even if you were a total turtle, you'd STILL be done by 10. Nice. And, my personal fave, the rec center. Nice to NOT go home skeevy.

Brotherfromanothermother? Nowhere to be found. We'll see if he shows @ the game tonight. Surprised, he didn't ever miss a LB race. DP was smart, said she might do it, didn't see her. I was the only fool to do a 5k THEN a 10m. WAS nice to see my Long Island peeps-especially my fellow possessed peeps.

Did about a minute slower than yesterday-to be expected for a 10m. Still, hope to improve. We shall see.

No comments: