6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, May 14, 2011

day 657

a trifecta?

Did REALLY well this am. Felt good, Central Park is NEVER easy, but I'm feeling what I should. So, was tempted to take walk breaks, but didn't. Was afraid to see my results, BROKE 9!!!!! For a 10k, I'm DAMN proud! The hard work def paid off. What added to it: with Runners Low Self Esteem, couldn't believe I could keep up with one of those "wearing REAL running clothes" people. I did. Picked out a woman, tried keeping up, she slowed down, told her she couldn't/that she was pacing me. With 1200 metres left, she faded. Also, outgunned Wendy, she came in @ 9:26. Nice to know I could if I wanted to.

Then, saw Everything Must Go, the new Will Farrell flick, wow. Let's just say I identified.

THEN dinner with my students-a mini reunion. The time passed all too quickly.

What a day, really lovely.

Only thing that could'a made it better: Stoney. But he'll be with me Monday for mini reunion part 2.

Really nice.

No comments: