6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 5, 2011

day 648

eeeked one out!

Made it through the week. Manana I'm @ a training, so this is my friday. Whew!!! Tough week.

Last night was the first LIRRC Wednesday Night of the 2011 Summer Series. Hadda be there. BUT, ran in the am to cover my ass, since rain was predicted all day. Sho 'nuff, it DID rain all day. Sheeeeeet. So, up until 90 mins before, I was on the fence. Shebitch @ Toxichouse pushed me out the door. Yes kiddies, running in the rain beats being around It for more than a nanosecond more than I have to. Did well, broke 9 mins. If I'd rested and chillaxed in the am, could'a done much better, but I'm very happy to break 9.

Last night, It accuses me of not having balls. Why? Insignificant, can you IMAGINE anyone claiming I lack balls? Amazing. This from a person who abandons Its son to tend to another's family. Amazing. AND it has the stones to tell Stoney It wants a plant for Mother's Day. Truly amazing.

2 comments:

runner said...

gotta go with the "no balls":

"race", but don't try to go fast?

live in hell, complain on blog, but don't change it?

G said...

good point! For me, breaking 9 IS fast. This time last year I was 25 secs per mile slower.

Re: Living in hell, again, VERY good point. Only option other than present is to walk away, can't do that with a 15 year old son-in divorce, unless the spouse is blowing smoke from a crack pipe in the judges face, she gets custody. When he comes of age, he'll have the choice to come with me.

Unfortunately, you can't change a mental person (much less anyone else, unless they want to).