6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 19, 2011

day 662

missed it by THIIIIIS much

Wanted to do the LIRRC 5k last night-had told Big Bird @ the Wall Street 3m I'd see him there, however, didn't plan on monsoons. That + they don't do prereg, I was free. THAT was the upside, the downside? Of course, the second I set foot in Toxichouse, the rain stopped. Should'a, could'a, would'a. Worst of all, I was actually there, waiting out the rains. Not the first mistake I ever made, certainly not the last. (wish I could get over my dislike of rain running, but can't shake it. Running shouldn't hurt). Good thing I didn't take any days off since the L.I. Half, you never know when the weather will not cooperate.

So, after that error, hadda do 10 this am. Needed the miles AND needed to even the score in my mind.

Manana, dunno. With the Brooklyn Half on Sat, gotta play it by ear.

No comments: