6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 16, 2011

day 659

good to be me!

(doesn't happen often)

Still riffin' off a fantastic weekend. Between doing well @ the 10k n' 4m, seeing my former students was really wonderful. Now, I find out shit hit the fan @ a sister facility. Among other things, something I NEVER take for granted is the relationship I have with my boss. He's a good guy, the kind who'd leave you thinking "I'd never wanna work for anyone else." Unfortunately, these are few and far between. Others @ other facilities are not so fortunate. Good to be me. Today.

Tonight, dinner @ Dave n' Busters with the former students. Stoney's coming!!! Yay!!!

All this week, crap weather predicted. So be it. Ran this am, St.Francis, spritzing/heavily humid. Point is, the streak continues.

No comments: