6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 1, 2011

day 614

yummmm

nice quiet evening. Usually Thursdays are weird: my fave show is now @ 10pm, which makes it a 'roid. Real struggle to stay up that late to watch (your 10pm is my 3 am, I get up so early). Last night, all reruns. Yay!!! Chillaxed, took it easy, early bed.

Today, squat. Nothing. Wanted to go for a run, but between spritzing (really could'a if I wanted, but...) and the weekend's races, hadda take the day off. With a 1/2 tomorrow and 10k Sunday, no worries re: getting my miles in.

***Brotherfromanothermother got me good. Called, left a voicemail re: he was at the meeting, where was I? Wiseass. He got me too. I called to apologize. Turns out the meeting is, obviously, next week. (early) April fools!!!

No comments: