6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 7, 2011

day 620

I'll sleep when I'm dead!

PLANNED to gym it. Rain had been predicted, so, had my mind wrapped around hitting the ellip. Woke up, temps were ok-when Sybil has the electric heater NOT plugged in, you know it's ok temps. Put the garbage out, reeeeeeeally light mist. Hmmmmm. Headed out, not even windshield wipers.

Hit The Line. REALLY glad I did (when you staythefuck outta God's way, good shit happens). Ran into my before picture, the guy who looks like I used to, even drives the same vehicle. He was as glad to see me as I was to see him. He had a few questions, the SAME I had when I started ("what lies beyond the 2 mile mark-where the tunnel to the softball fields is?"). Was being too hard on himself that he ran outta steam after 2 miles. Of course I reminded him of my 1/8 mile, feeling like hot shit because I actually ran 200m.

Thanks God, felt good! Now...manana? Day off before the 5k Saturday and 10k Sunday, hmmmm?

No comments: