6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

day 618

just pulled it off!

Sometimes, SOMEtimes, you get lucky.

Was 50/50 today. Motivated, after hitting the gym yesterday, HADDA at least consider a run. BUT, rain predicted. When I got up, dry. Ok, so far so good. Hit work, dry. Headed out, 60 degs, dampish, but ok. So, laced 'em up and out I went. Glad I did. The KRRC guys were out, and a usual suspect.

On the way back, VERY light spritz, enough to tickle the leaves.

Def made the right choice. This evening through manana, rain predicted.

Still weirded out re: having to grow up @ 51. Boss retiring, school closing...oh well.

Back @ Toxichouse yesterday, a green book on the couch. When I asked Stoney, it was a book Sybil had picked up @ the thrift store, to give to him, to give to me for my anniversary...which was the day before. Fucking twat. Dunno what's worse, forgetting completely about it, or getting the date wrong. THIS from Ms.AA (nevermind 3 years of sleeping pills).

No comments: