6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

day 619

JWTDO

BEAUTIFUL morning!!! Sweatshirt/gloves and shorts. Cool, not exactly crisp, but not "sweat your ass off." Really nice. Knees holding up, back intact. Gotta love this time of year. 8+, was feeling so good, only thing stopping me-besides the risk of permanent injury-was the thought of the office calling. Not a good example to be off your game when change is in the air.

Last night, Sybil puts a (white) chocolate bunny + some Werthers on the nightstand by the crackberry. No, living with mental illness isn't ever boring. For Christmas I get dollar store cookies, for my anniversary, a late gift. Whatthefuck this stuff is for, who knows? Odd. Yet, appropriate. 48 hours ago I get a distress call "have you seen my black boots?" They were under the dog...who was sleeping. Nope, it ain't easy.

No comments: