6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

day 625

fixing a hole

Amazing what either warmer temps or progress can make. The hole in my soul put there by Shebitch breathing yet another day, is filled on a daily basis by the knowledge that I CAN do one thing for myself-run. This am, 65 degs! WOW! Came really close to running sans shirt, but hey, let's don't get carried away...yet.

Knees held up, feeling really good. What I find odd is: my running shoes are badly in need of replacement, yet, don't wanna tamper with success. It works, do I REALLY wanna fix it?

Today, taxes, GRRRRR. HATE having to pay for Bitch's $$$. AND, It has the nerve to have zero dollars taken out, thus effectively, purposefully, screwing me. Payback kiddies...payback. Think: It obviously lives in Its private hell. Good.

No comments: