6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 24, 2011

day 637

best of times/worst of times

Ending my lost weekend. One hour until The Concert.

VERY peaceful night, slept like a baby. Up @ 6am, waaaaaay late for me, but then again, went to sleep @ 10:30pm. Off to Central park, did a loop. Was wonderful running with all the other am runners. No race, no pressure. Went for coffee and the papers. Then, off to the movies. Niiiice. We went to see Water for Elephants. Got me teary. Really a good flick. Went for lunch (I drank diet coke, they ate), then off to Queen of Play (it was movie weekend obviously). An amazing indie flick. Again, why I hate living on the island. Then off to Food Emporium-dinner, then nap.

REALLY wish we had what I had when growing up. Mom broke her balls to expose us to tons of shit, Shebitch? Leaves us, Stoney never knows where It is or when It's coming home. This is why I have no qualms about "Lost Weekends." My only concern: the havoc I usually counteract when I'm there. Now I got 4-5 days of shit to fix when I get back.

Now, you KNOW It's shitting a pill not knowing my whereabouts. This from the person who-in front of my son, wished me dead.

...wonder if the gas got turned off?

No comments: