6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 11, 2011

day 624

back in the saddle again!

Felt good to be back on The Line. Warm-ish. Translation: shorts, sweatshirt, no gloves. I'll take it. Felt good, though I prolly could'a made do with a t-shirt, but better warm than cold.

Can't help but reflect positively on the weekend. Everything happened exactly as it should've. From seeing the usual Long Island suspects Saturday, @ a race I hadn't done in YEARS, to contact with my former students via Facebook. You know you've had an effect when peeps still call you "Mr.Ruiz," and use words like "feigning" in a sentence. When her balls got broken for using such language, she reminded me I was her Engliosh teacher. Did something right apparently.

KILLS me the Bitch leaves Keith alone all weekend. Gave him $5 for a footlong, not even enough to cover tax, let alone a beverage. Useless, absolutely useless. And if you believed Its friends, I'm satan. Amazing. Guess they never ask if It did anything at all for Its domicile.

But wait, it gets better! Opened the mail (@ The Job), what's sent to "Dana Schaefer?" (Its maiden name) An attempt to collect on a debt. The W.O.L., waste of life, tried bailing on Its AT&T bill, which was up to $349, THEN had the stones to give MY work address for followup. Not to worry, I called and gave the correct addy, AND Its phone #.

Bad enough I gotta do everything re: care for my boy, add to that I gotta clean up Its finances. I don't think so. Stoney? He can have whatever he asks for, but he IS smart enough not to be stupid in his requests. i.e. the other day he indicated his disappointment that I was home. Had nothing to do with me, but he was waiting for Shebitch so he could hit on It for $$. Of course, I took care of him.

How the HELL It can leave the house, and in so doing, shirk any and all responsibilities, is beyond me. Again, don't ANY of Its peeps ask wassup/who's caring for Keith??? Every penny I spend on him I regard as a sign of love as well as an investment. He's well worth every penny.

***and yes, it irks the PISS outta me that peeps swear their love/allegiance etc...(if it's true, why feel the need to say it???) yet too often ditch you for the flavor of the minute. Our race is this week, too many made other plans. REALLY pisses me off. What could/should be an excuse for togetherness turns out to be a true reflection of the level of bullshit within. Not a negative at all, but in reality, truth. You have a YEAR to plan around 3 stinkin' hours. WTF??? Funny how, out of the blue, plans must be hatched for THAT (of 364 others to choose from) day.

No comments: