6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 4, 2011

this just in

1)the splits are posted for yesterday's race. Surprised, in a good way. Ran negative splits, odd, especially after running a 1/2 the day previous. More is apparently gooder.

First 5k was @ 9:02 pace. Last 5k @ 9:00 pace. Wow. Not to mention, those times in the second 5k counted 20 second breaks. Also, not factoring in: started dead last (20 seconds to get to the start line. Imagine what I could'a done if I'd tried, OR, taken the day before off? BUT, it was never about speed. THAT we know.

2)Boss informed me of his intent to retire. Dunno exactly how I feel. With my elementary school closing, I DO feel as though another rung of my ladder is missing. Wow. No matter how old you are, your inner child STILL has a voice.

No comments: