6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 8, 2011

day 621

completely by surprise


Hooked up with brotherfromanothermother last night. Always good to hang wit' him. What sucks is having to kill time between the job and the Bored Meeting, but, hadda get an AP hat. Caught up, then, BOOM! Outta there. STILL can't stomach meetings.

Didn't plan on running this am. With 2 races this weekend, was gonna either ellip or take the day off. Also, rain had been predicted. However: a)got up an hour later than I usually do and b)it didn't rain/temps were perfect! Sooooo. laced 'em up! Glad I did. Manana's race is a 5k, the next day is tough(er), a 10k in Central Park. But manana's really just a diversion-though it IS cross country. It WAS an 8k, but alas, too many like shorter runs. If I was smart, I probably would as well. Gotta take distance though! Rise to the challenge.

No comments: