6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 10, 2011

day 623

I DON'T SUCK!!!

Wow!!! Sucked yesterday, though for a 5k trail ruin, finishing is good, so time is really irrelevant, but still, 10+ per mile?????

Today, broke 9 IN CENTRAL PARK!!! AND, of my peeps, my time was actually better. This happens but once in a lifetime, so I'm glad.

Proves my point: when I wanna, I can smoke. Thing is: don't usually wanna.

Now, breaking 9 is always nice, but especially for a 10k.

The sticking point/perspectivizer: my NYRR corral "time" is STILL 8:44. Until I can improve on that, I have no right to be proud.

Still, positive reinforcement is good!!!

Came home, Stoney is, again, alone. Bitch ditched him all day yesterday, all day today. Gave him $5 for food. Yes, you read it right. Cunt.

So, what'd I do, went out and got the lil' bastard a double bacon footlong. Hey, gotta celebrate, if only through "eating by proxy."

Awfully reassuring to know all the training pays off. When you're your own cheering section, it helps.

(though something's HORRIBLY wrong with brotherfromanothermother). He came in a full 30+ second per mile slower. WTF??? Homey's either sick or hurting.

No comments: