6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

day 633

dodged a bullet!!!

sleeping (can't call it "living") where I do has more than its share of hazards: no heat in winter, never know how Shebitch will behave, etc...Latest: gas is slated to be shut off. So, no hot water, no ability to "cook." This should get interesting.

Stoney, feel for him, but Shebitch proves useless repeatedly. Yesterday he hits on me for $5. This morphs to $20. I don't blame him. A while ago he was given the option of an allowance, or having his requests considered. Being smart, he opted for the latter. Unfortunately, this leaves him with empty pockets (good for a parent, bad for a teenager). Fortunately, First Bank of Dad is there. Unfortunately, not after today. I'll be spending the rest of the week, til Monday, away. Good luck. He HAD asked Shebitch for $, It claimed poverty. Yet, when I awoke this am, the detritus from Chinese food was-literally-all over the counter. Hmmm.

This am? St.Francis. Fully expected to gym it, but the rain held off. When it DID kick in, it was misting. Nice. Very nice.

No comments: