6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

day 627

the end's in sight!!!

Thursday, alllllmost there, Fri only a shift away!

Made it to The Line this am. Blame the weather. It was TOO nice!!! Hadda do 8. After elliping yesterday, needed the miles, AND temps were purrrrfect. LOVE this time of year! Sweatshirt, shorts, no gloves. Yummmmm.

Home yesterday, more correctly, Toxichouse, gas bill on the fridge. Of course, my response, I'm putting the mortgage, the cable bill, the electric bill, everything else I pay, there as well. WTF??? It chose to stop paying anything re: household bills-last year paid oil and gas, this year not even that. To the point that-as you know-we had no heat at all this winter, with the exception of electric radiators-which of course I pay. If I'm not there, Stoney gets no food. Yes kiddies, note it.

No comments: