6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

day 641

Soooooo close!

Weekend's almost here! A big one!!!

5k on Saturday, the yearly Bronx Zoo Run for the Wild. Really fun. Harkens back to the cyo daycamp days. God those were fun.

Then, Sunday, the annual Long Island pain in the ass. Yes, the half. Will feel odd being without a peep from our Staten Island facility. He sorta paced me (of course he IS 10+ years younger AND a Recreation Therapist, he should kick my ass). Last year we ran together, then he outkicked me for the last 400m. My pace? I don't "kick," I run consistently. REALLY glad I quit doing the full. It truly sucks.

This am, the roll continues. The Line and lil' ol' me! Was great.

***And, just as I was in despair, @ 8pm Stoney went to the gym. YAYYY!!!

No comments: