6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

day 639

Whew!!!

Neil concert last night, AMAZING. Another reason he has reached Deity status: he-too-won't go gently into that good night. Hadda pay scalp prices, worth every penny (funny, in Philly, prices are double NY prices. You'd think it'd be the other way around).

Back to Toxichouse, Stoney hits me for Taco Bell. Had THAT coming, this was-coincidentally-preceded by his going out to clean (most) of the dog shit.

Then...what did I see? He's playing X-Box. So...let that sink in...I'm away for a couple of days-during which time the gas is slated to be cut off-Shebitch buys him a new X-Box. Upon further questioning, he hadn't been to the gym since I left. And why should he? He has the X-Box??? Amazing. But, no $$$ for bills.

It comes in, yelling, heels on, speaking @ the top of Its voice-bear in mind the hour-1:30 (AM!!!). @ that point I come down and utter "SHUT THE FUCK UP." It states "Oh, you're home," after entering the bedrooom repeatedly and plainly seeing me lying there. @ that point I lit into it "you leave the house, leave Keith with nothing, never say where you're going or when you're returning, yet you have the balls to ask where I'd been???" Bitch is amazing. Left me, again, with a grand total of 3 hours sleep. Interrupted at that.

This am, The Line. Rain had been predicted for the week, but we've got a couple of days window of opportunity. YAY!!! Felt GREAT (despite lack of rest).

***This am, Stoney races out to get me-he has a project due manana. Being related to Shebitch, does he do it a week ago when vaca started??? Of course not. He puts it on a flash drive for me to print. It buys him an X Box, spends repeated evenings @ some jive computer class, yet I get to print his work???? Sure wish I had someone like me to do shit for me. Had Woodley come pick me up, we went to Kinko's. Of course, HE uttered "they can't do this???" My point exactly. Hadda have a witness. You CAN'T write shit this good. They're up all night, sleep all day. Doing absolutely nothing.

No comments: